[SPN-Discussion] Join Pipeline Angels' final cohort! Make sure to apply by July 31.

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jul 23 15:49:17 PDT 2021

Hi SPN community,

Would welcome your help spreading the word about Pipeline Angels' call for
applications for our angel investing programs this fall:

Join Pipeline Angels' final cohort! Make sure to apply by July 31:
http://eepurl.com/hDG1Dr

Thanks in advance for sharing with your networks!

Natalia

<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=20bce736dc&e=8b1ef7bdac>

Open email in your browser
<https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=94a5bf6aac&e=8b1ef7bdac>
[image: The graphic at the top of the page is a blue rectangle that lines
up with the image below. It holds two sentences, both written in a white,
straight, all-caps font type. The first line, in bold, reads: Join a
network of new and (ampersand) seasoned angel investors! The second line
reads: Pipeline Angels announces 2021 fall virtual angel investing
sessions[.] The image below shows a graphic with three black and white
photo panels of Pipeline Angels members Ellie Wu, Nicole Cuellar-Lopez, and
Noelle Hutchins. In the first photo, Ellie smiles [with teeth] at the
camera with a short, side-parted, a-line bob, small studded earrings, a
classic white blazer open over a plain white fitted dress, and a short
statement necklace with large stones, as she stands in front of a stucco
wall with a barred window to our right of her. In the second photo, Nicole
smiles [with teeth and dark lipstick] at the camera with a short loose,
curly afro, a grey headband with a white rim outside of it, contrasting her
dark hair, and a slightly open black hoodie, showing her white t-shirt. Her
background is a blank grey-tone wall. In the final photo, Noelle smiles
[with teeth and dark lipstick] at the camera with shoulder-length,
side-parted, straightened hair, small studded earrings, and a pleated
short-sleeve shirt in front of a hazy background of greenery. At the bottom
left of each of the photos, the members' names are written left-aligned, in
medium-sized, light blue, lowercase letters with their first names on top
and last names on the bottom. In between each of the photos is a skinny,
white line separating the panels.]
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=8b6ddebc6b&e=8b1ef7bdac>
[image: The graphic at the top of the page is a blue rectangle that lines
up with the image below. It holds two sentences, both written in a white,
straight, all-caps font type. The first line, in bold, reads: Join a
network of new and (ampersand) seasoned angel investors! The second line
reads: Pipeline Angels announces 2021 spring virtual angel investing
sessions[.] The image below shows a graphic with three black and white
photo panels of Pipeline Angels members Betty Francisco, Audrey Powe
Harris, and Iman Farrior. In the first photo, Betty smiles [with teeth and
dark lipstick] at the camera with long, dark, side-parted hair; a small
diamond stud earring in her left ear, and a black crewneck sweater slightly
in frame. Her background is a blank, dark grey-tone wall. In the second
photo, Audrey smiles [with teeth and medium-dark lipstick] at the camera
with straightened, side-parted black hair; a small hoop earring slightly
showing in her right ear, and a white collared shirt slightly in frame. Her
background is a blank, dark grey-tone wall. In the final photo, Iman smiles
[with teeth] at the camera with a freckled nose; a shoulder-length,
side-parted, curly hairstyle, and a lightly cross-stitched blazer slightly
in frame. Her background is a blank, light grey-tone wall. At the bottom
left of each of the photos, the members' names are written left-aligned, in
medium-sized, light blue, lowercase letters with their first names on top
and last names on the bottom. In between each of the photos is a thin,
white line separating the panels.]
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=9b5e3eb80c&e=8b1ef7bdac>

The graphic at the top of the page is a blue rectangle that lines up with
the image below. It holds two sentences, both written in a white, straight,
all-caps font type. The first line, in bold, reads: Join a network of new
and (ampersand) seasoned angel investors! The second line reads: Pipeline
Angels announces 2021 spring virtual angel investing sessions[.] The image
[...]
blank, light grey-tone wall. At the bottom left of each of the photos, the
members' names are written left-aligned, in medium-sized, light blue,
lowercase letters with their first names on top and last names on the
bottom. In between each of the photos is a thin, white line separating the
panels.
TESTIMONIALS
*Becoming a member of Pipeline Angels has been rewarding in infinite ways.
In addition to meeting tremendously talented founders and fellow members, I
have deepened my ability to evaluate investment opportunities and expanded
my pipeline of dealflow. I have invested in several Pipeline Angels
portfolio companies and look forward to supporting many more during their
various stages of growth.*

*Iman Farrior*

*Member, Pipeline Angels**Business Affairs - TV, Creative Artists Agency
(CAA)*

Pipeline Angels provided me with a transformative experience as an aspiring
angel investor. The program gave me practical knowledge on angel investing,
a top-notch mentor network and the courage to make my first investment.
Because of the group model, my cohort continues to invest together in other
women- and non-binary femme-led ventures. Pipeline Angels opened the door
to the angel investing community and to a powerful network of other social
impact investors and companies.

*Betty Francisco*

*Member, Pipeline Angels**Co-Founder, Amplify Latinx*

There are some absolutely amazing creators and inventors among us. Pipeline
Angels was an incredible conduit to introduce me to founders, equip me with
resources, and connect me with a network of like-minded investors to make
the right investment at the right time.

*Audrey Powe Harris*
*Member, Pipeline Angels*
*Director, Product Marketing; Salesforce*
Join Audrey, Betty, and Iman in changing the face of angel investing!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=57101dc02c&e=8b1ef7bdac>
ABOUT
Since Pipeline Angels launched in April 2011, close to 400 members have
graduated from our angel investing program and have invested more than
US$7M in 90+ companies via our pitch summit process. Members serve as the
friends and family round for entrepreneurs who may not already have support
at that critical stage.

For most applicants, this is their first angel investment. They're
attracted by our program's three components (education, mentoring,
practice) and benefit from the diversity of each cohort. Applicants are
intergenerational and come from a variety of professional backgrounds.

*Pipeline Angels has a rolling application process. Priority will be given
to candidates who fill out our short online application
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=d59735aed1&e=8b1ef7bdac>
before
July 31, 2021.*
CRITERIA
Interested in applying? Make sure you meet the following criteria:

   - Anyone who identifies with womanhood and/or femmehood (trans, cis,
   nonbinary) is encouraged to apply
   - Meeting one of the accredited investor definitions (i.e., US$200K in
   income or US$300K joint income with spouse for the past two years, or US$1M
   net worth, or holding in good standing one or more of the following FINRA
   certifications/designations: Series 7, Series 65, Series 82)
   - Interest in group learning model
   - Passion for social entrepreneurship

Meet the criteria? Click here for next steps.
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=43311e7ebc&e=8b1ef7bdac>
DATES
Key fall 2021 program dates include virtual sessions (Friday, August 20;
Saturday, August 21; Sunday, August 22), a location- specific virtual pitch
summit
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=fa961f74c9&e=8b1ef7bdac>
(September),
as well as local entrepreneur interviews and graduation (November/December).

Email us your location to receive a program agenda: info at pipelineangels.com
<info at pipelineangels.com?subject=Request%20for%20program%20agenda>
Apply today!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=04a3a7ba3e&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=7facd7b464&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=fa7d275e66&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=1ef10bc464&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=a636865b64&e=8b1ef7bdac>
Tweet
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=4221409ff9&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=94a5bf6aac&e=8b1ef7bdac>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=94a5bf6aac&e=8b1ef7bdac>
*Copyright © 2021 Pipeline Angels, All rights reserved.*
Thanks for expressing interest in Pipeline Angels!

*CONTACT*
info at pipelineangels.com <info at pipelinefellowship.com>
Pipeline Angels
1321 Upland Drive