[SPN-Discussion] Help Needed Reaching Climate-Concerned Educators and Students

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:20:18 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

In this summer of record-breaking heatwaves, fires and floods, we need your
help connecting with climate-concerned educators and students across the
country and around the world.  We are organizing a WORLDWIDE TEACH-IN on
Climate and Justice  <http://www.worldwideteachin.org/>set for March 30,
2022. We seek to engage half a million college, university and K-12
students—as well as community members and faith organizations-- in a
global focus
on climate solutions and justice in the transition.

Please alert all climate-concerned teachers, staff and students you know
about our next monthly information session: Wednesday, August 4th.
Registration is
here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/info-sessions-the-worldwide-teach-in-on-climate-justice-33022-tickets-162597532597>,
and there are three opportunities to participate that day in these
different time zones:

   - *Hong Kong                   10 AM*
   - *Washington DC           10 AM / 3 PM*
   - *Capetown                    4 PM / 9 PM*

Time is short. As climate-concerned educators and students and community
members, at this extraordinary moment in human history, there is nothing
more important than bringing our campuses and organizations together to
solve this civilizational challenge. Please urge concerned folks in your
network to join you by forwarding them this email.

Finally, to help spread the word, please retweet (don’t like) this tweet
<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/-2pdxw-pEj7Pt2nWJCOXrp0vwvU_VUC_47XIPOMvDMjp5eTlkMM74LWaiXdxFpF8R0X6vSfqvQMWztDb4cDWa9_JMxGcwXfMK2Ov5sj6-Hk/3du/Li4IQHEmQCmFl7aAAxaPSA/h4/sj9GEVkC0Kgc6nwvs2ovu9WUmFqVm-Sbx9TmD7uGLXk>,
and share (don’t like) this LinkedIn post
<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/gsby7xed_Q9kJKoUKuDGdDwsLyg64Cb31K4Axf4jcvv6L-J3VIH-x0a0qLUslmhlehiCj8cAxdX_b-W2RgGFbI8HWTy5hVbOGHR7m7CvBzR1TvBptK79CzAywu3EwZ37rzcp9tvhBpf8mt5d1ZOXht-rm2ExcTo1LqW5gBM-Arz9Jcd9pAzBudrBR8ZyezPt/3du/Li4IQHEmQCmFl7aAAxaPSA/h5/HTmFLk70oUHKGnGWw-kzAx7iiaGJmJbBJ_9093uQe-4>.
Also share this Facebook Event.
<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/gsby7xed_Q9kJKoUKuDGdIIaz-Ge-UZOM0Rsh3Nqw9_Yj5iPsgtQFNRDkpgqD0LpRLWoFMks8yn94HYcxugYBkWRrY8XIagaxCE9Pm2YNcaVZcnlX9bnSA9L7K34qgkb/3du/Li4IQHEmQCmFl7aAAxaPSA/h6/yT2zA5zsyQalamdgIR5RvaEufNWca7zTwQm0CGvpzkI>

The WORLDWIDE TEACH-IN
<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/3umeT0p8JC2YP-dw0QylhNN8jD6ZzoKRVBD_xrnQLQ5DePCWHEXvw2IrWNnIST7z/3du/Li4IQHEmQCmFl7aAAxaPSA/h7/IEekjk4VtQ1qKe9jBlyOJxIkXE89trwSF86Ypxlygt8>
is
a project of the Graduate Programs in Sustainability at Bard College in New
York, USA, in conjunction with global partners and the Open Society
University Network. Sign up here
<https://mx.technolutions.net/ss/c/yoYk2D2UBkKolXlytdQ2hXMRDyuzPKXr_s_UUXpibfLnluVTq-z_iy8sEiCnluaiyU8Tl1s9BFJ4V_CxMxUCMg6Nf1pjsxHSy5kxSYGnHpyhMOcxltFHveNzYimLYvmZ6t1iMxikRdvjMSy7ZIQDig/3du/Li4IQHEmQCmFl7aAAxaPSA/h8/Dlmbm3IHq3E0Od69xTJVIUyJolO3DbLVZYhPxf3vVL4>
stay informed.

Please contact us with any questions: solveclimate2030 at gmail.com.

Thank you for the work you are doing,

Eban Goodstein, Co-Director