[SPN-Discussion] Green Recovery/Climate Solutions/Just Transition: 50 State Solutions 4.7

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Mon Mar 22 15:40:41 PDT 2021

*LAUNCHING APRIL 7 *

It has been a long Covid-19 year for all of us. Meanwhile, the planet kept
getting hotter, with 2020 tying for the hottest year that humans have ever
experienced.

On April 7, Universities in 50 US states, DC, Puerto Rico and 45 other
countries are hosting *Global Dialogs
<https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/>*: interactive webinars with top
climate experts. From Australia to Kyrgyzstan, Colombia to Malaysia, and
South Carolina to South Africa, find out the big, ambitious things that we
can do in our own communities over the next year to help solve climate
change and create jobs as we recover from Covid.

*FIND YOUR GLOBAL DIALOG HERE
<https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/find-your-dialog/#2021>*

*Register <https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/find-your-dialog/#2021>
Today*

Time is short. Be part of the dialog.

--
Dr. Eban Goodstein /  Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability / Bard
College

MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba>
MS in Environmental Policy and MS in Climate Science and Policy
<http://www.bard.edu/cep>
M. Ed in Environmental Education
<http://www.bard.edu/cep/program/ms-education/>

ebangood at bard.edu