[SPN-Discussion] Grow Tomorrow's design leaders | new course announced as part of our Design Leadership Program | Design For Humanity

Stephan Clambaneva clambaneva at park.bz
Fri Oct 1 06:17:31 PDT 2021

<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6848981874488987648/>
Our new Grow Module is Launched!

If you want to see why the philosophy of "Design for Humanity" has become an integral part of design leadership and management in large companies, we invite you to read this short true story for the release of our 17th Grow Module "Design for Humanity".

In 1995/1996, 31 wolves were released into Yellowstone National Park with the hope of restoring balance to the park. What would happen next, no one saw coming. Because of the wolves, wildlife populations changed, forests began to thrive, insects and other animals such as beaver returned to the park, and with their dams, changed the course of the rivers to a more natural and stable flow. The entire physical appearance of the park changed and once again thrived into a healthy ecosystem.

But what does this have to do with Design for Humanity?
We are slowly realising that it is impossible to design things in isolation. We must take responsibility and recognise that every small change affects the larger systems in which we live. Most of the time very positively, if we bring things into their natural balance.

Today, companies need to realise that they are part of these larger systems. But the good news is that holistic systems thinking and the philosophy of Design for Humanity can be combined with profitability and help a company grow sustainably.

Especially in times where sustainability is becoming one of the most important issues, Design Leaders and Managers need to step into action and shift their focus from problem solving to problem definition and problem owning.

Comment or get in contact, as we are happy to share more about Design for Humanity.

To participate in the Grow Module Design for Humanity reach out to Carola Boogerd (<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6848981874488987648/>boogerd at park.bz<mailto:boogerd at park.bz>) and find answers to questions like:

- How does design have the potential to affect fundamental change at a global level?
- What belief system does design needs to adopt to ensure success?
- How can design scale-up its impact through collective ownership of problems?
- How will design co-create solution across disciplines, organizations and industries?
- What is the future scope of output, while moving to end-to-end design of the total eco-systems?
- How can a design leader elevate an organization up "Design for Humanity ladder"?

#designforhumanity<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=designforhumanity&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6849245837185323008> #sustainability<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=sustainability&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6849245837185323008>
[No alternative text description for this image]<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6848981874488987648/>

Sincerely,

Stephan Clambaneva

PARK Guiding design leaders

E-mail clambaneva at park.bz<mailto:clambaneva at park.bz> | Skype CLAMBANET
Website www.park.bz<http://www.park.bz/> | LinkedIn PARK<https://www.linkedin.com/company/5161172?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Ashowcase%2CclickedEntityId%3A5161172%2Cidx%3A5-1-13%2CtarId%3A1475579307588%2Ctas%3Apark%20des>
LinkedIn Stephan Clambaneva<https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanclambaneva> | IG&Twitter @CLAMBANET

PARK Europe | Winterstraße 2 | 22765 Hamburg | Germany
PARK USA | 603 Arizona Ave., Suite 201 | Santa Monica, CA 90401 | USA

Check out our other services:
EMPDL - Our opinion starters for design leaders<https://www.empdl.com/>
Grow - Tomorrow's design leaders<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.growdesignmanagement.com_&d=CwMFAg&c=7cLS9WNAtBnCcDqDMiGRcw&r=lS3KfwHTRF4IOm0MKnFVR3VhaiWjKBbbXm6qXMHIdd8&m=siLGGihgBFq9jEGNTakNN8jspbETGg8au95tT0HTBbo&s=CqV0QQ5Yg0uS8FPyJfRMKpWoCm_AsXDD3IzaXGQG9dA&e=>
Raymond - Design leaders united<https://raymond.empdl.com/>