[SPN-Discussion] TODAY @ 4pm: "It's Our Future:" The Urgency of Climate & Resilience Education

Emily Fano FanoE at nwf.org
Wed Sep 22 04:49:22 PDT 2021

Please join the National Wildlife Federation in New York City and panelists for #ClimateWeekNYC 2021:

TODAY: Wednesday, September 22nd @ 4pm
https://natwild.life/ItsOurFuture-ClimateWeek

Enjoy the screening of a short film, “It’s Our Future;” then meet Sarah Slack and Tim Hitchcock – NYC middle school teachers featured in the film, Mahdiya Siddiqui - a NYC high school student, and Elissa Teles Munoz - a college senior, for a stimulating conversation – from both a student and a teacher’s perspective - about the urgent need for climate and resilience education in our schools.

Hope to see you there!

Emily A. Fano

She/her/hers

Senior Education Manager
National Wildlife Federation in New York City
(917) 301-8830  |  fanoe at nwf.org<mailto:fanoe at nwf.org>
www.facebook.com/NYCEcoSchools<http://www.facebook.com/NYCEcoSchools>

Uniting all Americans to ensure wildlife thrive in a rapidly changing world