[SPN-Discussion] Happy new year! & 2023 spring call for apps Fwd: New Year's Resolution -> Change the Face of Angel Investing

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:39:57 PST 2023

Dear SPN,

Happy new year!

We have opened a call for apps for our upcoming 2023 spring signature
programs and would love your help spreading the word:

New Year's Resolution -> Change the Face of Angel Investing
http://eepurl.com/ihW5zb

New Year's Resolution -> Apply to Pipeline Angels http://eepurl.com/ihW5zb

New Year's Resolution -> Become an Angel Investor http://eepurl.com/ihW5zb

Do you have a friend, colleague, or family member who would resonate with
our mission?

If so, please forward them this note and encourage them to apply by January
31, 2023.

Thank you and hope you're having a great start to 2023!

Natalia

Natalia Oberti Noguera (she/her)
Founder & CEO, Pipeline Angels
Email: natalia at pipelineangels.com

<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=297c11f6a3&e=3681575de9>

Open email in your browser
<https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?e=3681575de9&u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=73d0d88622>
We're in the midst of an exciting transition at Pipeline Angels--stay tuned
for more details!

In the meantime, we're thrilled to share that our 2023 spring signature
programs will launch late March and will continue to be virtual to
prioritize our community's safety and increase accessibility. Additionally,
our classes and pitch summits will continue to be location-specific to
encourage local capital for local founders.
Pipeline Angels opens call for applications for its 2023 spring signature
programs!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=cfffe18ec6&e=3681575de9>
[image: Three black and white photo panels of Pipeline Angels members Betty
Francisco, Audrey Powe Harris, and Iman Farrior. In the first photo, Betty
smiles [with teeth and dark lipstick] at the camera with long, dark,
side-parted hair; a small diamond stud earring in her left ear, and a black
crewneck sweater slightly in frame. Her background is a blank, dark
grey-tone wall. In the second photo, Audrey smiles [with teeth and
medium-dark lipstick] at the camera with straightened, side-parted black
hair; a small hoop earring slightly showing in her right ear, and a white
collared shirt slightly in frame. Her background is a blank, dark grey-tone
wall. In the final photo, Iman smiles [with teeth] at the camera with a
freckled nose; a shoulder-length, side-parted, curly hairstyle, and a
lightly cross-stitched blazer slightly in frame. Her background is a blank,
light grey-tone wall. At the bottom left of each of the photos, the
members' names are written left-aligned, in medium-sized, light blue,
lowercase letters with their first names on top and last names on the
bottom. In between each of the photos is a thin, white line separating the
panels.]
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=6189e20be6&e=3681575de9>

[...]
TESTIMONIALS
*Becoming a member of Pipeline Angels has been rewarding in infinite ways.
In addition to meeting tremendously talented founders and fellow members, I
have deepened my ability to evaluate investment opportunities and expanded
my pipeline of dealflow. I have invested in several Pipeline Angels
portfolio companies and look forward to supporting many more during their
various stages of growth.*

*Iman Farrior*

*Member, Pipeline Angels**Executive, TV Business Affairs; Creative Artists
Agency (CAA)*

Pipeline Angels provided me with a transformative experience as an aspiring
angel investor. The program gave me practical knowledge on angel investing,
a top-notch mentor network and the courage to make my first investment.
Because of the group model, my cohort continues to invest together in other
women- and non-binary femme-led ventures. Pipeline Angels opened the door
to the angel investing community and to a powerful network of other social
impact investors and companies.

*Betty Francisco*

*Member, Pipeline Angels**Co-Founder, Amplify Latinx*

There are some absolutely amazing creators and inventors among us. Pipeline
Angels was an incredible conduit to introduce me to founders, equip me with
resources, and connect me with a network of like-minded investors to make
the right investment at the right time.

*Audrey Powe Harris*
*Member, Pipeline Angels*
*Senior Director, Product Marketing; Sift*
Join Audrey, Betty, and Iman in changing the face of angel investing!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=b7eb94e6e2&e=3681575de9>
ABOUT
Since Pipeline Angels launched in April 2011, over 500 members have
graduated from our angel investing program and have invested more than
US$7M in 100+ companies via our pitch summit process. Members serve as the
friends and family round for entrepreneurs who may not already have support
at that critical stage.

For most applicants, this is their first angel investment. They're
attracted by our program's three components (education, mentoring,
practice) and benefit from the diversity of each cohort. Applicants are
intergenerational and come from a variety of professional backgrounds.

*Pipeline Angels has a rolling application process. Priority will be given
to candidates who fill out our short online application
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=c560bc19b7&e=3681575de9>
before
January 31, 2023.*
Join a network of new and seasoned angel investors!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=f900fd10d2&e=3681575de9>
CRITERIA
Interested in applying? Make sure you meet the following criteria:

   - Anyone who identifies with womanhood and/or femmehood (trans, cis,
   nonbinary) is encouraged to apply
   - Meeting one of the accredited investor definitions (i.e., US$200K in
   income or US$300K joint income with spouse for the past two years, or US$1M
   net worth, or holding in good standing one or more of the following FINRA
   certifications/designations: Series 7, Series 65, Series 82)
   - Interest in group learning model
   - Passion for social entrepreneurship

Meet the criteria? Click here for next steps.
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=0d98552273&e=3681575de9>
DATES
Key 2023 spring program dates include full-day virtual sessions on Friday,
March 24; Saturday, March 25; Sunday, March 26.

*Submit your application
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=c099d3a756&e=3681575de9>
receive a program agenda.*
Apply today!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=c4046001b6&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=e58455e14a&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=6d3faefc16&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=e28a745de1&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=c9aaa4d51d&e=3681575de9>
Tweet
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=6f3f3d2821&e=3681575de9>
<https://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=73d0d88622&e=3681575de9>
<https://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=73d0d88622&e=3681575de9>
*Copyright © 2023 Pipeline Angels, All rights reserved.*
Thanks for expressing interest in Pipeline Angels!

*CONTACT*
info at pipelineangels.com <info at pipelinefellowship.com>
Pipeline Angels
1321 Upland Drive