[SPN-Discussion] Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership (IFEL) acquires Pipeline Angels!

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:05:11 PDT 2023

Dear SPN,

I'm thrilled to announce that the Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership
(IFEL) <http://weareifel.org> has acquired Pipeline Angels
<http://pipelineangels.com>.

Yesterday, Maria Aspan of Fortune broke the news publicly for the
Broadsheet:

https://fortune.com/2023/07/18/pipeline-angels-vc-sells-to-nonprofit-institute-for-entrepreneurial-leadership/

Here's my LinkedIn post
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nataliaobertinoguera_early-vc-network-pipeline-angels-sells-to-activity-7087140962539331584-aW0z/>
.

IFEL, a nonprofit known for its innovative programs, is a staunch champion
of economic inclusion and wealth-building through entrepreneurship for
people from historically excluded communities. For more than twenty years,
IFEL has worked with over 6,800 small business owners and entrepreneurs and
has a volunteer community of 1,000+ professionals nationwide. IFEL’s debut
initiative in the angel investing community, The Making of Black Angels,
has introduced over 250 people to angel investing since 2020.

IFEL’s doing transformative work and their CEO, Jill Johnson, is a
trailblazer:

*IFEL’s acquisition of Pipeline Angels marks a milestone in the nonprofit
sector, combining the strengths, expertise, and resources of both
organizations to create a powerful force for inclusivity and innovation
within the entrepreneurial ecosystem. *
*--Jill Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO, IFEL*

Jill’s vision for a paradigm-shifting approach that challenges the capital
access status quo will transform the investing and entrepreneurship
ecosystems for the better--I'm excited Jill and the IFEL team will lead our
community into the next decade of Pipeline Angels.

I hope you will join me in celebrating the beginning of a new chapter!

With joy,

Natalia

--

Natalia Oberti Noguera (she/her)