[SPN-Discussion] Webinar: Emerging ESG Regulation, 9/25

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Mon Sep 18 12:21:05 PDT 2023

In the last decade, ESG risk assessment, ESG value creation, and ESG
investing have emerged as increasingly central concerns of companies and
investors.  As the data supporting these initiatives comes under greater
scrutiny, regulatory frameworks are emerging in Europe and the US.

Join us next Monday to hear Bard MBA faculty member, Carolyn Allwin
<https://gps.bard.edu/our-people?name=Carolyn%20Allwin&utm_campaign=AY%202023-2024%20Public%20Events&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-86cgOOXFgUbOB9JuJYNdBc2zur17RE1GBV12S7jWWfKDpm6xn7W3TCYskg7_V93c6U1blq>
provide
an overview of these regulatory systems. Allwin
<https://gps.bard.edu/our-people?name=Carolyn%20Allwin&utm_campaign=AY%202023-2024%20Public%20Events&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-86cgOOXFgUbOB9JuJYNdBc2zur17RE1GBV12S7jWWfKDpm6xn7W3TCYskg7_V93c6U1blq>
is
a business advisor, investor and executor with experience in asset
management, venture capital, impact investing and sustainable investing. Please
also share with folks in your network who may be interested!

Distinguished Faculty Lecture:Emerging ESG Regulation in the US and Europe
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/distinguished-faculty-lecture-emerging-esg-regulation-in-the-us-and-europe-tickets-698989354977?aff=lists>

*Monday, September 25*
*7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET | Online*

Learn more and register here

--

Dr. Eban Goodstein (he/his)

Vice President, Environmental and Social Leadership

Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability <http://gps.bard.edu>

Bard College, New York

#1 Green MBA
<https://leadthechange.bard.edu/blog/bards-mba-in-sustainability-ranked-one-green-mba>