[SPN-Discussion] Information Session + Scholarships for Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability

Katie Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Fri Feb 2 08:43:54 PST 2024

*Please pass along to interested colleagues/students:*

*Information Session
<https://connect.bard.edu/register/GPSOnlineInfoSession_Feb7>*
The Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability <http://gps.bard.edu/> are
pleased to invite interested prospective students to our *Online
Information Session next Wednesday,
<https://connect.bard.edu/register/GPSOnlineInfoSession_Feb7>*February 7th
<https://connect.bard.edu/register/GPSOnlineInfoSession_Feb7> at 7pm EST for
prospective students to learn more about graduate school options in our MBA
in Sustainability and Center for Environmental Policy programs from
Director Eban Goodstein and the admissions team. Attendees receive a $65
application fee waiver for attending. We'll also review our* scholarships*
 (below)!

*Bard GPS Virtual Information Session*
*February 7th at 7:00-8:00pm EST*
*Location: Virtual - **register
<https://connect.bard.edu/register/GPSOnlineInfoSession_Feb7> for link*

*Accepting Applications for Fall 2024
<https://gps.bard.edu/admission/applying>*
Applications <https://gps.bard.edu/admission/applying> for fall 2024 are
due *May 1st* for the following degrees:

   - #1 Ranked
   <https://leadthechange.bard.edu/blog/bards-mba-in-sustainability-ranked-one-green-mba>MBA
   in Sustainability <https://gps.bard.edu/academics/mba-in-sustainability>
   - MS in Environmental Policy (MS EP)
   <https://gps.bard.edu/academics/ms-in-environmental-policy>
   - MS in Climate Science and Policy (MS CSP)
   <https://gps.bard.edu/academics/ms-in-climate-science-and-policy>
   - MEd in Environmental Education
   <https://gps.bard.edu/academics/med-in-environmental-education>
   - Dual Degree Programs:
   <https://gps.bard.edu/academics/dual-degree-programs>
      - MS EP/CSP + MBA in Sustainability
      - MS EP/CSP + MAT
      - MEd + MAT
      - MS EP/CSP or MEd + Peace Corps
      - MS EP/CSP + JD

*Scholarship Funding <https://gps.bard.edu/admission/financial-aid>:*

   - *Opportunity Scholarships* - up to 90% tuition funding for
   first-generation college graduates + historically excluded communities
   (MBA, MS EP/CSP, MEd)
   - *Reaching Out MBA Scholarship - *For future LGBTQ+ business leaders,
   50-90% scholarships to the MBA program
   - *Higher Ed Sustainability Leaders Scholarship *- 15-30% tuition
   funding for have worked/currently work in a sustainability role – either as
   college employees or student interns/workers – at an institution of higher
   education (MBA, MS EP/CSP, MEd)
   - *Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows Scholarship* - 50% tuition funding for
   RPCVs (MBA, MS EP/CSP, MEd)
   - *AmeriCorps/Student Conservation Assoc./City Year Fellowships* -
   education award match (MBA, MS EP/CSP, MEd)
   - *Arctic Climate Change Scholarship *- 50% tuition funding + paid
   arctic climate change internship (MS EP/CSP, MEd)
   - *$10K MS EP/CSP or MEd Fellowship* (all applicants qualify)
   - *$20K Rachel Carson/Wangari Maathai Scholarships* - for top MS EP/CSP
   domestic/international applicants
   - *Yellow Ribbon Funding - *for veterans with Post 9-11 GI Bill funding
   (MBA, MS EP/CSP, MEd)

Katie Boyle, MS '07 she/her/hers

Director of Enrollment, Marketing, and Partnerships

Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability <http://gps.bard.edu>

#1 Green MBA
<https://leadthechange.bard.edu/blog/bards-mba-in-sustainability-ranked-one-green-mba>
| The Princeton Review