[SPN-Discussion] Turning Ideas Into Companies

Marissa Feinberg marissa at greenleadersglobal.org
Tue Nov 27 12:53:17 PST 2012

 Greetings friends. Green Spaces is hosting a new Skillshare by The
Hatchery to bring good ideas to life. I hope you can join us!  What You'll
Learn

Green Spaces and The Hatchery are coming together to help early stage
entrepreneurs through the challenges of business and tech in building your
companies.  Tech, social and environmental entrepreneurs welcome and
encouraged.

Do you have an idea you want to turn into a company?

We will go over the components that make viable businesses.  Looking at
revenue, viability, and fundability.  This and future sessions will go over
 1) the business  2) investor approach, and 3) technology product.

Get ready ot work on your business.  This will not be a lecture, but a
hands on experience.

We will cover:

   1. Components of a good team
   2. Refining your product
   3. Addressing the pain your products solve
   4. Differentiating your solution
   5. Defining addressable market
   6. Reviewing competitor landscape
   7. Marketing strategy and business pipeline
   8. Clarifying your revenue model
   9. Financial projections
   10. Fundraising/investment targets
   11. Use of investment funds

We all know finding finding tech talent and CTOs is a huge challenge.

For those who are ready, you will be invited to the next tech session,
which will help map the architecture and features of your product, leading
to production. Our goal will be to work with you to bring a product to
market within three months.

SIGN UP HERE: http://SIGNskl.sh/ReB2vE  <http://t.co/aSLDpVAA>

--
Marissa Feinberg