[SPN-Discussion] Human Impacts Institute Green Holiday Fun, Music and Organic Drinks only $10

Tara DePorte tara at humanimpactsinstitute.org
Wed Nov 28 12:02:22 PST 2012

Hi Friends and Colleagues in Green!
I hope you can come join me an the Human Impacts Institute for a little
festive gathering.   For only $10, you can Invite all of your friends too!
 Hurry, pre-sale tickets won't last...
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/297219>*Get Your Green On with the
HII Crew!*

Bring the whole family to our Green Holiday
Soiree<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/297219> filled
with green cheer, goodies, and games! Join us at Sustainable NYC--the 2011
Green America People's Choice Award Winner & Best Eco General Store in
NYC--for holiday drinks, music, eco-art, and more!

*Human Impacts Institute Green Holiday
Soiree<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/297219>
*
*Location:* Sustainable NYC, 139 Avenue A, NY, NY
*Date:* Tuesday, December 11th, 2012
*Time:* 6pm-9pm
* Organic holiday drinks to take off the chill
* Music from NYC's favorite DJ Shiran Nicholson
* Amazing raffle prizes from local businesses
* Exhibits of original youth environmental campaign art
* Fun games to help you reduce your holiday eco-impact

All Soiree proceeds will support the Human Impacts Institute's programs. **Get
your $10 presale tickets here>><http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/297219>

--
Tara DePorte
*Executive Director and Founder*

*Support* the Human Impacts
Institute<http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/HiiSupport.php>
!
*Like us!* facebook.com/HumanImpactsInstitute
*Follow us!* @HumanImpacts <http://twitter.com/humanimpacts>

*Adjunct Professor*
*The New School, *NYC* *
*Webster University, *Leiden, The Netherlands
Tara DePorteTeaching <http://www.taradeporte.com/TeachingMainPage.html>
*
Tara DePorte Art*
TaraDePorte.com <http://www.taradeporte.com/>