[SPN-Discussion] Special Coalition Member Discount! Talking Climate Change with Jake Gyllenhal

Tara DePorte tara at humanimpactsinstitute.org
Thu Nov 29 09:57:11 PST 2012

*Hello Human Impacts Institute
<http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org>partners and supporters,
*

*I am excited to share with you the following invitation from the
Roundabout Theatre Company for discount tickets to their upcoming talk and
performances relating to climate change.*

*
*

*Enjoy!*

*
*

*Tara*

_______________________

On behalf of Roundabout Theatre Company, you are invited to a Climate
Change Community Forum surrounding *If There Is I Haven’t Found It
Yet*<http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/Shows-Events/If-There-Is.aspx>,
a Roundabout production now playing Off-Broadway at the Harold and Miriam
Steinberg Center for Theatre.  *If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet* marks
the American stage debut of Academy Award® nominee Jake Gyllenhaal, but
more importantly, takes a close look at environmental issues through the
lens of one individual family.

On *Sunday, December 9*, immediately following the 2pm performance,
audience members are invited to stay for a complimentary Climate Change
Community Forum, a 40-minute discussion with cast members and Mary-Elena
Carr and Bob Anderson of the Columbia Climate Center, moderated by Pia
Catton, arts and culture reporter for the Wall Street Journal.

Here is the code for a 20% discount to the the Sunday December
9thperformance at 2pm of
*If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet: *IFGEN. You can call 212-719-1300 and
mention this code, visit the box office, or click here:
http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/tickets/reserve.aspx?pid=12555&promo=IFGENto
purchase tickets. The
code is good for a 20% discount on rear orchestra and mezzanine seats for
all performances 12/8 to 12/23, in case you cannot make the 12/9
performance!

Below is a link about our production for more information:

--
Tara DePorte
*Executive Director and

*Support* the Human Impacts
Institute<http://www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/HiiSupport.php>
!
*Like us!* facebook.com/HumanImpactsInstitute
*Follow us!* @HumanImpacts <http://twitter.com/humanimpacts>

*Adjunct Professor*
*The New School, *NYC* *
*Webster University, *Leiden, The Netherlands
Tara DePorteTeaching <http://www.taradeporte.com/TeachingMainPage.html>
*
Tara DePorte Art*
TaraDePorte.com <http://www.taradeporte.com/>