[SPN-Discussion] All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair!

Davida Heller dheller at ei.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:06:02 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Registration<http://allivyfair.ei.columbia.edu/> is now open for the tenth annual All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair - mark March 1, 2013 on your calendar!

Brown, Cornell, Columbia, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania and Yale will team up once again to host the fair at Columbia University in New York City.

Over the past nine years, we have connected thousands of extraordinarily talented graduate and undergraduate students in a diverse array of environmental fields with representatives from private sector companies, public agencies, consulting firms and nonprofit organizations.  Our students have the multi-faceted, practical skills which make them particularly qualified for the challenges of today's economy. My team and I are committed to help your organization find the best environmental and sustainable development professionals to meet your needs.

I sincerely hope that you or another representative from your organization will be able to join us in March. For more information and to register please visit our website<http://allivyfair.ei.columbia.edu/> (http://allivyfair.ei.columbia.edu). Register soon as space is limited!

If you have any questions about this event or if there is someone else at your organization I should speak to about attending, please contact me at dheller at ei.columbia.edu<mailto:dheller at ei.columbia.edu> or 212-851-9363.

Best,
Davida

Davida Heller
Manager, Corporate Relations
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
2929 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10025
Ph: (212) 851-9363 | Fax: (212) 854-6309
dheller at ei.columbia.edu<mailto:dheller at ei.columbia.edu> www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu<http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/>