[SPN-Discussion] Webinar: Introduction to Green Bonds, Dec. 14

Carol Rosenfeld carol.rosenfeld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:58:29 PST 2015

Hi all,

I'm a Senior Finance Analyst at the Environmental Finance Center at the
University of North Carolina, and as part of my work here, I'm organizing a
webinar I thought some of you might be interested in:

*Introduction to Green Bonds*
December 14, 2015, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST

Green bonds have been touted as a key financial instrument able to fund the
vast clean energy and sustainable infrastructure needs of corporations,
cities, municipalities, and states. Join this free one hour webinar to
learn the basics of green bonds and how they may be able to fit into your
environmental management strategy.  Hosted by the Southeast Energy
Efficiency Finance Network, the Environmental Finance Center at UNC, and
IronOak Energy.

For more details, and to register, go to
http://www.efc.sog.unc.edu/event/introduction-green-bonds.

Hope you can join us, and that all goes well with all of you!

All the best,
Carol

--

*Carol Rosenfeld, LEED AP O+M*

Senior Finance Analyst

Environmental Finance Center

School of Government, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

(919) 843-5240

crosenfeld at sog.unc.edu

EFC Website <http://efc.sog.unc.edu/> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/EFCatUNC> | EFC Blog <http://efc.web.unc.edu/>

Donate to the EFC <http://www.sog.unc.edu/giving/make-gift>

Emails sent to or from this email address that relate to the Environmental
Finance Center’s work are public records and may be subject to public
access under the North Carolina public records law.