[SPN-Discussion] Two Upcoming Susty Food Events in NYC

Jacquelyn Ottman jottman at greenmarketing.com
Sun May 17 08:34:09 PDT 2015

Hello SPN Friends,

Hope you're having a nice weekend. I just wanted to let you know about two
upcoming events, one this week, one next week.  I'll be at both. I hope to
see you there.  - JO

Annual  Sustainable Food Event of the Columbia Business School Alum Club of
NYC

"Tech to Table: Innovations in the Sustainable Value Food Chain"

Wednesday May 20  ­ doors open at 6:30pm, panel begins at 6:45pm

Where:  Impact Hub, 394 Broadway (at Spring Street) at 6th Floor, New York,
NY

Tickets:  $25 for CBSACNY members and Columbia students, $45 for
non-members, $65 at the door.

More Details on the attached and at this LINK:   Ticket Sales:
http://www.cbsacny.org/article.html?aid=1546

Annual Fundraiser for the Manhattan Solid Waste Advisory Board

"Racing to Zero"  Award-winning film about San Francisco's Enormously
Successful "Zero Waste" Program and Panel Discussion about OneNYC zero waste
goals

Thursday  May 28  ­  5:30 pm ­ 8:00 pm

Where:

The Durst Organization, 114 West 47 Street, New York

Buy Tickets HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426088724366751/

This event specifically is being held to raise funds for the 5th Annual
Community-Scale Composting Grants to provide funding assistance for
community, small-scale organic waste diversion initiatives across the city
in 2016. As NYC looks to expand its pilot organics program, it is more
crucial than ever to promote local composting efforts. Along with the
support from the Manhattan Borough President¹s Office and Citizens Committee
for NYC, this fundraiser¹s proceeds will help ensure we can continue this
program into its 6th year!

--
J. Ottman Consulting, Inc.
315 East 69 Street