[SPN-Discussion] Invitation to Omega's 2015 Sustainability Conference

Laura Weiland lauraw at eomega.org
Wed Sep 16 09:28:05 PDT 2015

Dear Regional Sustainability Partners,

We are holding 50 or so tickets (first come, first served) to our upcoming conference Seeds of Change: Cultivating the Commons for anyone in our regional networks working in sustainability, regeneration, food systems, water issues, education, permaculture, and more! Please find a link below to RSVP, or click here . If you are able to make a donation to support the event that is appreciated, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds while guest tickets last.

Once these tickets are gone we can do a waiting list and if there is still room in the coming weeks we'll open it up to others.

For those that are not able to make it in person, we will live stream the Sunday morning sessions Food Justice from Seed to Market with Vandana Shiva, Winona LaDuke, Will Allen & others. Click here for more information about the online event.

Warm regards,
Laura

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Laura Weiland
Assistant Director - Omega Center for Sustainable Living
Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Rhinebeck, NY
P: 845.266.4444 x377
eOmega.org/OCSL

Seeds of Change: Cultivating the Commons
A Weekend Conference
October 9–11, 2015

Vandana Shiva

Winona LaDuke

Maude Barlow

Ralph Nader

Will Allen

Natasha Bowens

Ken Greene

Jalal Sabur

John Todd

Robert "Skip"
Backus

Dear Friends,

As one of our regional partners, we are excited to invite you and others from your organization to be our guest to Seeds of Change for a galvanizing weekend of social action and personal reflection with celebrated authors, activists, seed and water advocates, growers, educators, students and more at this important gathering.

We look forward to strengthening our relationships between the many organizations, networks and individuals working in our region to build a sustainable, just and resilient future.

To register for complimentary tickets, please RSVP here for each member of your party. Your donation helps support our community engagement efforts like this one!

For anyone who is unable to join us in person, we will live stream Sunday morning's presentations: Food Justice from Seed to Market here .

2015 Conference Highlights • Program begins Friday, October 9 at 8:00 p.m.

Friday Evening: Seeds of Change: Vandana Shiva
Saturday Morning: Water of Life: Skip Backus, Maude Barlow, and John Todd
Saturday Afternoon: Speaking Truth to Power: Winona LaDuke and Ralph Nader
Saturday Evening: Living in a Time of Transition: Vandana Shiva, Ralph Nader, Winona LaDuke, Maude Barlow, and Skip Backus
Sunday Morning: Food Justice From Seed to Market: Vandana Shiva, Ken Greene, Jalal Sabur, Natasha Bowens, and Will Allen

Click here to view the detailed conference schedule including updates and additional speakers.
(Schedule subject to change - check back as it continues to evolve.)

Please RSVP early as guest passes are limited. RSVPs will be processed on a first come, first served basis.

Questions? Contact Marisol at 845.266.4444 , ext. 386 or OCSL at eomega.org .

You have a meaningful role to play as we create our shared future. We hope you'll join us.

Robert "Skip" Backus
Chief Executive Officer, Omega Institute
Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Inc., is qualified as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by the law.

Omega Institute, 150 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY 12572-3252, USA

If you would rather not receive future communications from Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, let us know by clicking here .