[SPN-Discussion] TONIGHT: Limited tickets still available + Book Signing: Michael Shuman on Local Economies at Impact Hub!

Katie (Van Sant) Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Fri Feb 19 10:11:49 PST 2016

<<<<<TICKETS HERE <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-pollinators-the-next-wave-of-economic-development-registration-18279526556>>>>>>
Use code BARD at IMPACTHUB for FREE Tickets

BUSINESS POLLINATORS: THE NEXT WAVE OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Michael H. Shuman,
Director of Community Portals for Mission Markets, Fellow at Cutting Edge Capital and Post-Carbon Institute
TONIGHT | 6-8PM | Food & Drinks Provided
Impact HUB NYC, 394 Broadway, New York, NY 10013

Join Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba/> as we bring together sustainable business experts for our conversation series on Friday evenings 6:00 - 8:00 pm during the Bard MBA residency each month. Held at Impact Hub NYC <http://nyc.impacthub.net/events/>, this is a unique opportunity to engage with some of the most prominent experts in the field and interact with the Bard MBA's students, faculty, and alumni.

On Friday February 19th, 2016  we will be speaking with Michael H. Shuman <http://michaelhshuman.com/>, an economist, attorney, author, and entrepreneur.  He’s also an adjunct instructor at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, a Fellow at Cutting Edge Capital and at the Post-Carbon Institute, and a founding board member of the Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (BALLE).  He has authored, coauthored, or edited nine books.  His most recent book, published by Chelsea Green in May 2015, is The Local Economy Solution: How Innovative, Self-Financing Pollinator Enterprises Can Grow Jobs and Prosperity <http://www.amazon.com/The-Local-Economy-Solution-Self-Financing/dp/1603585753>.

The tentative schedule for these events will be networking, book talk, more networking with light fare and drink provided by Bard MBA and Impact Hub NYC.

<<<<<TICKETS HERE <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-pollinators-the-next-wave-of-economic-development-registration-18279526556>>>>>>
Use code BARD at IMPACTHUB for FREE Tickets

Director, Enrollment and Marketing
Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba> and Bard Center for Environmental Policy <http://www.bard.edu/cep>
t: 845-758-7388 | f: 845-758-7636 | e: kboyle at bard.edu <mailto:kboyle at bard.edu>