[SPN-Discussion] Biomimicry Institute is looking for a Visual Designer~

Adiel Gavish adiel.gavish at biomimicry.org
Wed Feb 24 12:39:35 PST 2016

Hello All,

The Biomimicry Institute is hiring a Visual Designer
<http://biomimicry.org/careers/#.Vs4TIPkrLIU>. We’re looking for a
multi-talented visual designer who can help translate the wonder of
nature-inspired design to all of our visual communications.

In this role, under the direction of the Director of Communications and
Outreach, the Visual Designer will be the steward of our visual identity,
ensuring that all of our digital, print, and video materials are both
beautiful and cohesive.

For more information, please visit: http://biomimicry.org/careers and send
applications by March 1st to hello at biomimicry.org.

If you know of anyone with a passion for biomimicry, is self-driven and
motivated to make a difference in the world, please feel free to send them
my way!

Thank you and best,

Adiel

--
Adiel Gavish
Social Media + Communications @ Biomimicry Institute

*Our 2016 Biomimicry Global Design Challenge is open for registration!
Learn more at <http://goog_100961846>challenge.biomimicry.org
<http://challenge.biomimicry.org>*.

*Nature is the original social entrepreneur.*