[SPN-Discussion] Fwd: SPN Event Posting - May 13

Lindy Mockovak lindymockovak at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:32:12 PDT 2016

Hello,

Hope you're well. I'd like to share the following event with the SPN
network. Please let me know if this is possible or if you need additional
information.

Thanks in advance.

Best, Lindy

++++++++

*Panel Discussion Invitation*
*Investing in and Empowering Women to Achieve the Sustainable Development
Goals *