[SPN-Discussion] Upcoming clean energy investment report

Marcela Miceli mmiceli at riskybusiness.org
Mon Nov 28 11:45:46 PST 2016

Hello,

On Tuesday December 6th , the Risky Business Project will be releasing its new report: From Risk to Return: Investing in a Clean Energy Economy. Would this be something you would be interested in sharing with your readers through the SPN network? It is more important than ever to make the case for business leadership in transitioning to a low-carbon economy, and I think your readers may be interested in the findings of our new report. It includes:

•   The major technological and infrastructure changes necessary to shift to
a clean energy economy.
•   The size and timing of capital investments, including comparison with the costs of inaction and other major recent investments in technology and infrastructure.

•    The affect of this transition on different sectors of the economy and regions of the country, including a focus on jobs.

I am happy to share prepared language for you to use closer to the report launch if this sounds like something you would be interested in. Please let me know if you have any questions for me.

Best,
Marcela

Marcela Miceli
Program Communications Associate