[SPN-Discussion] This Wednesday -- Join Clif Bar for An Evening of Climbing and Sustainability

Katie Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:39:35 PST 2016

The Bard MBA in Sustainability
presents
______________________________________

Sustainable Business Series:
Clif Bar’s Climb Toward Sustainability
An evening of learning and climbing with Clif Bar’s Elysa Hammond

Clif Bar has long been a pioneer in the energy bar industry both in producing a quality, good tasting product and in driving sustainability within all aspects of its business operations. Join Bard MBA in Sustainability and Brooklyn Boulders as we hear from Elysa Hammond <http://www.bard.edu/mba/people/board/?id=2623367>, Clif Bar’s Director of Environmental Stewardship on recent achievements in Clif Bar’s journey to sustainability. Then, grab some climbing gear and either explore the offerings of Brooklyn Boulders OR learn to climb with Brooklyn Boulders team members (climbing optional)!

Wednesday,  November 30, 2016
6:30 PM

$10 Ticket <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clif-bars-climb-toward-sustainability-an-evening-of-learning-and-climbing-tickets-29308398208> Includes:

> Elysa Hammond Talk on Clif Bar’s Sustainability Journey <

> Clif Bars + Clif Bar Swag <

> Optional Climbing Pass + Gear to Brooklyn Boulders <

> Light Refreshments: Small bites + local craft beer <

at
Brooklyn Boulders Queensbridge
23-10 41st Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101

 Open to the Public
Tickets + Information Here <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clif-bars-climb-toward-sustainability-an-evening-of-learning-and-climbing-tickets-29308398208?aff=SPN>

Please circulate to interested friends and colleagues. Poster attached.

Katie Boyle M.S. ’07
Director, Enrollment and Marketing
Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba> and Bard Center for Environmental Policy <http://www.bard.edu/cep>
t: 845-758-7388 | f: 845-758-7636 | e: kboyle at bard.edu <mailto:kboyle at bard.edu>