[SPN-Discussion] A Gift For You On #GivingTuesday

Cynthia Hellen cynhellen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:22:43 PST 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Happy #GivingTuesday
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/givingtuesday?source=feed_text&story_id=1493963040618522>
!

On this global day of giving, my team at SMPLCT Lab
<https://www.facebook.com/smplctlab/> and I like to say thanks for making
2016 a memorable year and give you a complimentary ticket to our last event
of the year, EXPOSED <https://www.facebook.com/exponycfest/> 2016. For
today only, you can use promo code "givingtuesday" to receive your
complimentary ticket. Tickets www.exposed2016.eventbrite.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exposed2016.eventbrite.com%2F&h=iAQEqfmBEAQFyE9YL4Zp2DIIwNVjIJVh1bZcebVy5za1REw&enc=AZOQDbEQrGsT7bRlUlQmv1Z3oef4rlQdl9bDhe5RQcn_TdLa6rxrWGRGW5G07qI9gZNRVw3HwIY2PagNPfoMb8AZrl_oklaRHFP2C6g7bUTh10cCVG5oLq4S3a8jJ3pUs4Cxovtrg8YVRWhJ9cMewL-8K31yrcYUJyHN0v1ACBnb5Pt0WY7VMhLVfOPT5FmEn9I&s=1>

Join us on Tuesday, December 6th, at EXPOSED 2016, for an intimate evening
ft. experts in the food, wellness and social impact industry who will share
how they built their sustainable business while living a positive
lifestyle. Dont loose track of your mental wellness and physical health,
and come meet like-minded people to aid you in your journey.

The evening will kick off with a presentation by Jessica Minhas, Founder &
CEO of I’ll Go First, following a keynote by Garrett Broad, Assistant
Professor at Fordham University and author of More Than Just Food: Food
Justice and Community Change, to a live green juice demo by Abdusalam
Abajabal, Owner Operator of Oasis Jimma Juice Bar and ending with a
stimulating panel conversation between Lisa Skye Hain, Co-Founder of
Primary, Michael Wystrach, Co-Founder & CEO of FRESHLY, Lauren Imparato,
Author of RETOX & Founder of I.AM.YOU Studio, Andrew Ive, Managing Director
of FOOD-X and Dr. Aaron T. Dossey, President, Founder and Owner of All
Things Bugs LLC; moderated by Dina Kaplan, Founder of The Path.

Cynthia Hellen

Founder & CEO SMPLCT Lab <http://www.smplctlab.org>
Chapter Leader New York Women Social Entrepreneurs
<http://www.ywse.org/nywse>
w: www.cynthiahellen.com
e: cynhellen at gmail.com
c: (908) 265 4073