[SPN-Discussion] Krosinsky on Sustainable Investing: February 1 in NYC

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:03:58 PST 2017

The Bard MBA in Sustainability invites you to
Sustainable Investing:
Revolutions in Theory and Practice with Cary Krosinsky

Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 6–8 pm
Morgan Stanley, 1585 Broadway between 47/48th St 27th Floor, E- Boardroom

<<<<RSVP HERE>>>> <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/book-talk-sustainable-investing-revolutions-in-theory-and-practice-with-cary-krosinsky-tickets-31026445935>

THE LATEST IN FINANCE FOR IMPACT: Renowned author and practitioner Cary Krosinsky will talk about his new edited volume Sustainable Investing: Revolutions in Theory and Practice  <https://www.amazon.com/Sustainable-Investing-Revolutions-theory-practice/dp/1138678600>(Routledge 2016). Co-authored with Sophie Purdom, the book brings a focus on recent innovations in investing for good. The event will be moderated by Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba> Director Dr. Eban Goodstein.

Business Meets Sustainability at Bard. We will soon be nine billion people on one planet. Can we meet human needs without destroying the natrual capital on which our civilization depends? And can we do this while treating workers and communities with justice and respect? Bard’s low-residency MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba>  based in NYC, delivers a world-class education in business fundamentals combined with the tools you need to answer YES to these questions.

For more information, please contact mba at bard.edu