[SPN-Discussion] Announcing Wall Street Green Summit XVI on March 27th in New York

Peter Fusaro peterfusaro at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:57:09 PST 2017

Towards New Economic Realities for Sustainable Finance
Announcing 16th Annual Wall Street Green Summit in New York on Monday March 27, 2017
The 16th Annual Wall Street Green Summit is the longest running and most comprehensive sustainable finance event in the industry and will be held on Monday March 27, 2017 in New York. This year we are exceptionally innovative highlighting new Blockchain apps for Microgrid and Energy storage applications in both nanotech and hydrogen. Launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro, the Summit covers cutting edge content, industry developments & innovations, and features the practitioners and the leaders of tomorrow. The emergence of the "Impact Economy" is where main street investors team up with corporations, entrepreneurs and government to solve environmental and social problems while generating substantial and growing financial returns.
 The 2017 Wall Street Green Summit XVI is your “one-stop shop” to come up to speed on the latest developments in Green Innovation & Finance:
•      Renewable Energy Finance
•      New Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
•      Fintech and Energytech Solutions
•      Impact Investing Fund Updates
•      Smart Grid & Energy Storage Opportunities
•      Finance for Energy Storage
•      Cleantech Market Updates
•      Five Green Impact Fund Strategies
•      Innovations in Solar Finance
•      Transitioning to the Low Carbon Hydrogen Economy

“Our 2017 Summit will be our most innovative and best one yet as we take the deep dive into many new initiatives for Sustainability driven by dramatic cost reductions,” said Peter C. Fusaro, Founder of the Wall Street Green Summit.
For more information or to register for the Summit, please go to our conference website at http://www.wsgts.com<http://www.wsgts.com/> or email or call Carmen Cook, VP, Marketing, Global Change Associates at carmen at global-change.com<mailto:carmen at global-change.com> 212-222-3775, Non profit and student rates are available.