[SPN-Discussion] GSC's 3S Awards @ UN

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Mon Mar 6 13:19:28 PST 2017

Hope that all is well with all of my SPN friends!

As you may know, for a little over one year now I've served on the Board of
Directors at a very inspirational non-profit known as The Global Sourcing
Council (or GSC for short - "Sourcing That Empowers" - gscouncil.org ).
Our organization focuses on enabling and empowering sustainable supply
chains and sourcing.

One of our capstone programs coming up soon is called the 3S Awards which
takes place at the United Nations HQ in NYC on May 17, 2017. The 3S Awards
is the leading global platform that identifies, honors and empowers social
entrepreneurs by providing global visibility, connections to successful
global business leaders and access to business resources and financial
capital to succeed.

You can take a look at the videos from previous winners and applicants to
get an idea for the kind of unique social enterprise organizations that we
recognize and the power of the program here (I think you will find many of
them to be truly inspirational and in line with many of your own programs
and initiatives):    http://www.gsc3sawards.com/2015-2/

I've attached some additional background on sponsorship opportunities to
support the change that GSC is committed to making, and at the same time
communicate and demonstrate your brand as a leader in the space.

One of the key areas of the 3S Awards is our SEAL Boot Camp program where
the winners of the awards are flown in and taken through a multi-day
training program including 2 days on-site. These on-site training days will
take place on May 18th and 19th.  It would be great to have support from
interested members to be involved with the awards program at the UN, and
supporting the winners in their education during the SEAL Boot Camp program
as well.

We would also welcome applications from any potential suppliers or programs
that you currently engage with for the awards.   I've also attached the
awards brochure which contains background on the program and information
for organizations that would like to apply.

There's a lot of different possibilities and opportunities available to
discuss.  Please let me know your thoughts on this and if interested we can
set up a call to discuss in more detail.

Thanks in advance,
Lou

[image: 4796914_300x300.jpg]

Louis D. Coppola Board of Directors, Chair of 17 / 17 SDGs, Comm & Outreach
Committee

Tel 646.430.8230 ext 14 <(646)%20430-8230>  | Fax 646.430.8234
<(646)%20430-8234> | Email: *louis.coppola at gscouncil.org
<louis.coppola at gscouncil.org> *

Global Sourcing Council (GSC), Inspiring Sustainable Sourcing, New York, NY

Website:  *www.gscouncil.org* <http://www.gscouncil.org/>

Socialize with me:  LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/louisdcoppola/>  |
 Twitter <http://www.ga-institute.com/follow-us-on-twitter.html>  |
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSourcingCouncil/>

Join GSC Now and be part of the sustainable sourcing business revolution -
Ask me for more info about our 17 Weeks / 17 SDGs Initiative!

Watch the 2-3 minute video applicants of The 3S Awards and be inspired by
their impact and their passion: *www.gsc3sawards.com*
<http://www.gsc3sawards.com/> - Submit Your Application Now for the 2016 3S
Awards!

[image: G&Alogo_solid_email]

*Louis D. Coppola* - *Co-Founder &* *Executive Vice President*
Tel 646.430.8230 ext 14  | Fax 646.430.8234 | Email lcoppola at ga-institute.co
845 Third Avenue, Suite 644, 6th Floor, New York, New York 10022

*Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc.*
*Your Sustainability Headquarters*
*(GRI's Exclusive Data Partner in the United States, United Kingdom &
Ireland)*

*Helping Leaders & Organizations Recognize, Understand & Address **Critical
ESG Factors to Build More Sustainable Enterprises*

*Visit our web sites: **www.GA-Institute.com
<http://www.ga-institute.com/>  |  www.Accountability-Central.com
<http://www.accountability-central.com/>  |  www.SustainabilityHQ.com
<http://www.sustainabilityhq.com/>*