[SPN-Discussion] I'm launching a podcast on startups, pitching, investing, and #morevoices!

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Mon May 8 08:51:58 PDT 2017

Dear SPN,

At a time when so many are ignoring and erasing #morevoices, Call Your
Girlfriend <http://callyourgirlfriend.com/>’s Founding Producer Gina Delvac
and I came together to launch Pitch Makeover <http://pitchmakeover.com/>, a
podcast on startups, pitching, investing, and #morevoices (women,
non-binary people, and men of color).

You can check out the trailer and subscribe to the podcast via Google Play
<https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Ifiwq5nkkzzdv32iclisgirnoze>
and iTunes <https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pitch-makeover/id1233874376>
.

This is the race and gender breakdown of entrepreneurs featured on the
first season: 15% Asian women, 8% Latinas, 23% white women, 46% Black
women, and 8% non-binary Black people.

We’re proud to be amplifying #morevoices and will be holding our podcast
launch event in NYC, 6-9pm EDT, tomorrow (Tuesday, May 9, 2017).

I’m including a couple of sample tweets with Eventbrite details:

Join me this week at NYC launch event of @pitchmakeover, a podcast on
startups, pitching, investing, & #morevoices!
pitchmakeoverlaunch.eventbrite.com

Announcing launch of @pitchmakeover! Podcast on startups, pitching,
investing, & #morevoices. Celebrate w us in NYC:
pitchmakeoverlaunch.eventbrite.com

We will introduce a few of the entrepreneurs featured on Pitch Makeover's
first season and hold a keynote fireside chat--Amina Sow (Co-Host of Call
Your Girlfriend & Co-Founder of TLM <http://techladymafia.com/About>) will
interview Gina Delvac (Executive Producer of Pitch Makeover).

We will also be providing mentor office hours for entrepreneurs in
attendance, ranging from help with their investor pitch to how to pitch to
media/press, as well as potential enterprise customers.

Please help us spread the word and let us know if you will be able to
attend.

We would love to celebrate with you.

Best,

Natalia

Natalia Oberti Noguera

Founder & CEO

Pipeline Angels

Email: natalia at pipelineangels.com

Twitter: @nakisnakis <http://twitter.com/nakisnakis>

We're changing the face of angel investing.  Join us!