[SPN-Discussion] (invitation) Dodging Disaster: How Can We Build A Safer World For All?

Sekai Farai sekai.farai at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:27:36 PDT 2017

Hi SPN'ers:

I hope this message finds you well. I thought you would be interested in
next Tuesday’s online discussion on disaster risk and recovery as a core
driver of resilience. This discussion takes place the week before the UN
Conference on Global Disaster Risk Reduction and includes speakers from
UN-Habitat and UNISDR. I hope you’ll reserve your place for the free online
broadcast and register here
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/aa5408225819e18c66858a512be5123a>.

[image: Dodging Disaster (2).jpg]
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/aa5408225819e18c66858a512be5123a>

This talk is being hosted by Rockefeller Foundation's recently launched
community of resilience professionals, Zilient.org
<http://www.zilient.org/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=partner_outreach_email&utm_campaign=189912partner_outreach_Dodging_Disaster_Webinar&source=189912partner_outreach_email_Dodging_Disaster_Webinar>.
Zilient is a first-of-its-kind online publishing and knowledge-sharing
platform where global resilience practitioners convene to discover news,
collaborate with colleagues and share best practices. Sign up here
<http://www.zilient.org/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=partner_outreach_email&utm_campaign=189912partner_outreach_Dodging_Disaster_Webinar&source=189912partner_outreach_email_Dodging_Disaster_Webinar>
and stay in the loop for future events.

REGISTER <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/aa5408225819e18c66858a512be5123a>.

I look forward to hearing from you.