[SPN-Discussion] Sustainability Leadership, Weekend Workshop for undergrads and recent grads, Mar 1-3 2019

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:29:07 PST 2018

Colleagues, as the year comes to a close, please circulate to undergraduates and recent graduates. Our program is now in its 7th year, and we have now put over 600 students through these weekend trainings— it is a very energizing experience. and graduates will return to their home institutions looking to make a difference. Thanks for alerting your communities— Eban

Sustainability Leadership Training, 3.1-3-3 2019 /

Gain the Knowledge to Change the Future

The C2C Fellows Network at the Bard Center for Environmental Policy is a national program for undergraduates and recent graduates aspiring to leadership work in sustainable politics, NGO’s and business. C2C’s intensive skills-based weekend workshops include young people from across the country. The $30 registration fee includes meals and housing.

Led by Dr. Eban Goodstein, Director of Bard’s Center for Environmental Policy, C2C trainings focus on key leadership skills: vision, courage, developing your network, telling your story, and raising funds.

Graduates of the workshops join a national network with access to continuing educational and professional opportunities, including dedicated scholarships to attend Bard’s Graduate Programs in Sustainability: Masters of Science degrees in Environmental Policy and Climate Science and Policy and the Bard MBA in Sustainability.

C2C Fellows are leaders whose vision is to make a difference soon. Our mission is to accelerate their life’s work.

APPLY NOW

Details:
Registration:  $30 includes meals and housing.
Conference begins at 5 PM Friday 3-1 and ends on 12 noon Sunday 3-3.
Bard College is 90 miles north of New York City, and is easily accessible by Amtrak from Penn Station in NYC.
Questions? Please contact Agim Mezreku, am6872 at bard.edu

Eban Goodstein /  Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability / Bard College

MBA in Sustainability
MS in Environmental Policy and MS in Climate Science and Policy
M. Ed in Environmental Education

845-758-7067
ebangood at bard.edu