[SPN-Discussion] Wed, 5/16, 6:30 PM - GreenHomeNYC - Resilient Solar

Gregory Thomas gregory at greenhomenyc.org
Tue May 15 10:34:57 PDT 2018

 *GreenHomeNYC's May Forum: Resilient Solar*

In 2018, we are seeing the rise of Resilient Solar: the pairing of solar
energy systems with complementary technologies to provide stable,
continuous power to buildings and communities even when the electrical grid
is down, as we experienced in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy and
Hurricane Maria. We're talking about energy storage technologies, community
solar, on-site generation, microgrids, cogeneration (combined heat & power)
and more. Join us!