[SPN-Discussion] Livestream TONIGHT of sold out Sustainability Consulting; What Employers are Looking For

Katie Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:01:00 PST 2019

Tonight's Sustainability Consulting event is sold out, but we will be
streaming the event live on Facebook and Instagram Stories - please join
us! Livestream will start at 6:50pm EST.

*Bard MBA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bardmbainsustainability
<https://www.facebook.com/bardmbainsustainability>*

*Bard MBA Instagram: @bardmba https://www.instagram.com/bardmba/
<https://www.instagram.com/bardmba/>*

Sustainability Consulting: What Employers Are Looking For1/24 | 6:30-8:30pm
| LMHQ, 150 Broadway, 20th Fl, NYC

*SOLD OUT*
You hear the term Sustainability Consulting and think,
"Sounds like an interesting job. Can I do it?"

According to Hunter Lovins, “Sustainability consultants, at their best,
make the case for radical innovation. They can push a company to take steps
that may be unpopular but that make solid business sense, and that address
the fundamental roots of environmental and social challenges.” What skill
sets are required to drive this kind of change?

Join leading voices in sustainability consulting for this critical
conversation about careers helping organizations along their sustainability
journey.

*Panelists:*
*Laura Gitman,* Chief Operating Officer, *BSR*
*Grace Kao,* Senior Analyst, *Trucost / S&P*
*Mariana Souza,* Senior Associate, *KPMG*
*Jarrid Green,* Senior Associate, *Freedman Consulting*

*Katie Boyle MS '07 **she/her/hers*
Director of Enrollment and Marketing
Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability
kboyle at bard.edu | Tel: 845 758-7388
bard.edu/ <http://bard.edu/cep>cep <http://www.bard.edu/cep> | bard.edu/mba
<http://www.bard.edu/mba>
#LeadTheChange