[SPN-Discussion] Biocitizen - An Immersive Environmental Summer Program

Ursa Heidinger ursa at biocitizen.org
Fri Jun 7 09:00:24 PDT 2019

Hi SPNers,

I’m the assistant director at Biocitizen NY, a school of environmental
philosophy. Biocitizen helps students understand their local environment
through an immersive, fun-filled curriculum. *We are currently seeking
students for our immersive and educational July program — the Our Place
Summer School
<https://biocitizenny.org/portfolio/our-place-summer-school-brooklyn/>. *

At Biocitizen, students have the unique opportunity to interact with and
explore nature at their own curiosity and will. They discover, first-hand,
their relationship with the urban wilderness and how the natural and the
cultural coexist in NYC — something many students have never done before.

In addition to seeking students for the Our Place Summer School
<https://biocitizenny.org/portfolio/our-place-summer-school-brooklyn/>, and
we are also looking to award scholarships for students who have nature and
environmental curiosity without means for tuition.

*Please check out our program
<https://biocitizenny.org/portfolio/our-place-summer-school-brooklyn/> and
share with your communities.*

If you'd like to learn more about Biocitizen, my number is 413-923-8447,
and I can be contacted at this email (or newyork at biocitizen.org) at any
time.

Thanks!
Ursa