[SPN-Discussion] Panels this week at Good Stuff

Sandra Goldmark sandratgoldmark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:55:25 PDT 2019

Hi SPN-ers!

I've seen several of you at Good Stuff already this month, thanks for
joining! I wanted to let you know about our panels this Tuesday and
Thursday:

Good Stuff <http://www.goodstuff.nyc> is an exploration of living well in
the circular economy, in our curated storefront "home" in the Seaport
District downtown, *205 Front Street.*

We've got a great lineup this week:

*Tuesday June 11: **Does it really matter what I do? Individual action,
Policy, Activism.* REGISTER HERE.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/panel-does-it-really-matter-what-i-do-individual-action-policy-activism-tickets-61542134180?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>
Tabitha St. Bernard, moderator, co-founder and designer of Tabii Just
<https://tabiijust.com/> and Livari <https://www.livariclothing.com/>
and Director
of Community Engagement for Women's March, John Oppermann, Executive
Director of Earth Day NY <http://www.earthdayinitiative.org>,
Sara Ziff, Founder and Executive Director of The Model Alliance
<https://modelalliance.org/>,
Adam Baruchowitz, Founder and CEO of Wearable Collections
<http://wearablecollections.com/>,
Ana Jimenez, Director of International Solidarity Campaigns at United
Students Against Sweatshops <https://usas.org/>

*Thursday June 13: **Innovation and the O.G.: Learning from the past,
scaling for the future. *REGISTER HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/panel-innovation-the-og-learning-from-the-past-scaling-for-the-future-tickets-61542318732?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>
.
Kristin Schneider, Chief Officer of Communications & Craft Awareness, Nest
<https://www.buildanest.org>,
Reham Fagiri, Co-Founder, AptDeco <http://www.aptdeco.com>,
Lennox Thomas, EVP Retail, Goodwill of NY&NJ <https://www.goodwillnynj.org>,

Mary Saunders, Co-Founder For Days <http://fordays.com>

Check out the full calendar of panels and hands-on workshops
<http://Bit.ly/Goodstuffny>!

See you soon!

best,

Sandra

Sandra Goldmark <http://www.sandragoldmark.com>
Associate Professor of Professional Practice and
Director, Campus Sustainability and Climate Action
Barnard College

Founder, Fixup <http://www.fixup.nyc>

917-860-5546