[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC Monthly Forum: Building a Resilient Future - Wed, May 15th, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Gregory Thomas gregory at greenhomenyc.org
Wed May 8 20:14:48 PDT 2019

*Monthly Forum: Building a Resilient Future *

<https://greenhomenyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Staten-Island-seawall.jpg>

Enormous problems of the future are making their way into the present-day
at an accelerating rate. From aging infrastructure failures to
climate-related catastrophes, from significant human population shifts to
energy supply interruptions and more, we collectively face the daunting
task of keeping up with the myriad changes happening all around us.

Adaptability will be critical in order for future generations to thrive.
But what are we doing in order to achieve that? What projects, technologies
and policies are advancing that effort? What is happening on the ground and
out in the field to help us build that resilient future? We will be
exploring these questions and more in our upcoming Monthly Forum!

Join GreenHomeNYC on May 15th to hear from professionals on the front lines
of developing a more resilient physical infrastructure for our communities,
and learn about the impact their efforts have in creating a more
sustainable future for NYC and beyond!