[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC Monthly Forum: Diversity in Green PechaKucha, Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Wed Sep 11 16:47:34 PDT 2019

At this month's forum we will look at and hear from the people working with and for organizations with green missions and learn about what they have experienced trying to break the "Green Ceiling" to form a more diverse industry. From people of different races, genders or disabilities to people outside of the traditional "green career path" and beyond, we will hear their stories in photos and words.