[SPN-Discussion] Senior Consultant advert

Gemma Dececio Gemma.Dececio at eunomia.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 07:13:50 PDT 2019

Hi,
I work for a very mission driven global environmental consultancy that opened an office in NYC 2 years ago.   We are advertising for a Senior Consultant and I was wondering if we could push it through your network?

I have included the JD and the advert closes on Sunday 29th September 23:59.

Many thanks
Gemma

Gemma Dececio
HR Assistant

Eunomia Research & Consulting
37 Queen Square
Bristol
BS1 4QS

Reception: +44 (0) 117 9172250
www.eunomia.co.uk<http://www.eunomia.co.uk/>
Company No. 04150627
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy, or make use of its contents.  If received in error you are asked to destroy the e-mail and contact the sender immediately.  Your assistance is appreciated.
This e-mail has been checked for known viruses before leaving Eunomia's systems, but Eunomia provides no guarantee and accepts no responsibility for damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party during transmission.

Scanned by Mail Titan - Managed email security from Westgate IT