[SPN-Discussion] Webinar: From the Peace Corps to a Sustainability Career TOMORROW 1pm EST

Katie Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:48:32 PDT 2020

Dear Sustainability Community,
In support of the Peace Corps community whose service has been cut
short, *Bard's
Graduate Programs in Sustainability* are hosting a webinar TOMORROW on
*Sustainability
Careers Post Peace Corps*
<https://gps.bard.edu/from-the-peace-corps-to-a-sustainability-career-webinar-4-14-20>
featuring our Peace Corps alumni. Please share with friends/students who
may have been recently evacuated from their Peace Corps posts.

We are also offering all RPCVs—regardless of length of service—access to
our Coverdell Fellows program, increasing the financial aid available, and
waiving GRE requirements. Interested students should contact me to learn
more or join our webinar.

Thank you!
Katie

Webinar: From the Peace Corps to a Sustainability CareerTuesday, April 14,
2020 | 1pm EST | REGISTER FOR LINK
<https://gps.bard.edu/from-the-peace-corps-to-a-sustainability-career-webinar-4-14-20>

Interested in leveraging your past Peace Corps service into a
sustainability career? Tune in to a panel of Coverdell Fellows/returned
Peace Corps volunteers and alums of Bard's Graduate Programs in
Sustainability to learn how they successfully transitioned from the Peace
Corps to careers in sustainability.
*Format:*
Webinar panel discussion | Audience Q&A

***Bard's Graduate Programs in Sustainability are a proud Coverdell partner
with the Peace Corps. Learn more about the Coverdell Fellows program at
Bard *HERE
<https://www.peacecorps.gov/volunteer/university-programs/graduate-school-partners/bard-college-graduate-programs-in-sustainability/>*
!***

*Katie Boyle MS '07 **she/her/hers*
Director of Enrollment and Marketing
Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability
kboyle at bard.edu | Tel: 845 758-7388
bard.edu/ <http://bard.edu/cep>cep <http://www.bard.edu/cep> | bard.edu/mba
<http://www.bard.edu/mba>
#LeadTheChange