[SPN-Discussion] Scholarships available to Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability

Katie Boyle kboyle at bard.edu
Tue Feb 4 07:37:00 PST 2020

Dear SPN Community,
Bard's Graduate Programs in Sustainability <http://gps.bard.edu> are
currently accepting applications for fall 2020 enrollment and a number of
scholarships are available.* All applicants who apply for financial aid
receive some level of funding.* Full scholarship descriptions and
qualifications can be found on the programs' websites.

Please share these opportunities with those in your network who are
interested in transitioning to meaningful careers in sustainability,
climate change, and environmental education. Click here
<https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/kboyle1/learn-more-about-bard> to
schedule a call with me learn more about our programs and financial aid
opportunities.

*Bard Center for Environmental Policy (CEP) <http://www.bard.edu/cep>*
*MS in Environmental Policy*
*MS in Climate Science and Policy *
*MEd in Environmental Education *
*Dual MS/MBA + Peace Corps + AmeriCorps options*

*CEP Scholarships <https://www.bard.edu/cep/admission/financialaid>*

Rachel Carson Scholarship: $20,000

Opportunities Scholarship: 80-100% tuition coverage

AmeriCorps/SCA/City Year Scholarships: up to $6,000

PeaceCorps Coverdell Fellows: up to $14,000

Riverkeeper Scholars Program: up to $14,000

CEP Fellowships: up to $14,000

*Bard MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba>*
*MBA in Sustainability*

Optional Focus Areas:

*Circular Value Chain Management*

*Impact Finance*

*Dual MS/MBA + Peace Corps + AmeriCorps options*

*MBA Scholarships <https://www.bard.edu/mba/admission/financialaid/>*

Opportunities Scholarship: 80-100% tuition coverage

AmeriCorps/SCA/City Year Scholarships: up to $6,000

PeaceCorps Coverdell Fellows: up to $14,000

MBA Fellowships: up to $14,000

*Interested applicants should schedule a call today
<https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/kboyle1/learn-more-about-bard> or sign up
for next week's online information
<https://gps.bard.edu/informational-webinar-2-11-20> session to learn more.*

Best,
Katie

*Katie Boyle MS '07 **she/her/hers*
Director of Enrollment and Marketing
Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability
kboyle at bard.edu | Tel: 845 758-7388
bard.edu/ <http://bard.edu/cep>cep <http://www.bard.edu/cep> | bard.edu/mba
<http://www.bard.edu/mba>
#LeadTheChange