[SPN-Discussion] How to "Make Climate a Class" in any course next semester

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Mon Nov 23 10:20:53 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As professors and teachers turn their attention to spring semester
planning, please share this resource with climate-concerned college and
high school teachers <https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/powerdialog/>:
an easy and locally relevant way to #MakeClimataClass.

Click here for university-hosted climate solutions webinars featuring local
experts <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHoKHTESDOZJ9PYTSR8Av2w/videos>,
one for almost every state.

This opportunity is NOT JUST FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES TEACHERS. Climate
change touches all subjects-- use our resources to engage students in a
critical conversation about climate solutions in your state.

Assign these as homework, and then use our teachers guides for one-hour
follow-on discussion in subjects ranging from art, history,  political
science, engineering, natural sciences, art, music, economics and more.
<https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/resources/>

For more information, please visit Solve Climate By 2030
<https://www.bard.edu/cep/solardominance/>, a project of the Center for
Environmental Policy at Bard College. Follow us on twitter
<https://twitter.com/SolveBy2030>and instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PkP_yAnnc/>.

Best for the season--

Eban
--
Dr. Eban Goodstein /  Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability / Bard
College

MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba>
MS in Environmental Policy and MS in Climate Science and Policy
<http://www.bard.edu/cep>
M. Ed in Environmental Education
<http://www.bard.edu/cep/program/ms-education/>

ebangood at bard.edu