[SPN-Discussion] Climate Policy: Spring Term Adjunct Professor, Bard Center for Environmental Policy

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Tue Oct 6 07:26:08 PDT 2020

We are hiring for the spring term: VISITING FACULTY - CLIMATE POLICY. The
course will meet one day a week on the main Bard campus in
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY beginning in February 2021, and we will cover train
fare from NYC if needed. Please reach out with any questions--

The Bard Center for Environmental Policy has an opening for a visiting
professor to teach a graduate seminar on Climate Policy, as a component of
our Master of Science degree in Climate Science and Policy. A demonstrated
record of excellence in teaching is required, Ph.D is preferred. For more
information about the program, please visit www.bard.edu/cep.

Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications
from those who contribute to our diversity. : https://Â <https://xn--2ca/>
https://lnkd.in/dvG2DBD

<http://apply.interfolio.com/79387>

--
Dr. Eban Goodstein /  Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability / Bard
College

MBA in Sustainability <http://www.bard.edu/mba>
MS in Environmental Policy and MS in Climate Science and Policy
<http://www.bard.edu/cep>
M. Ed in Environmental Education
<http://www.bard.edu/cep/program/ms-education/>

ebangood at bard.edu