[SPN-Discussion] GreenHomeNYC Forum: The Circular Economy October 21 6:30pm online

Pamela Berns pam at greenhomenyc.org
Wed Oct 7 06:26:07 PDT 2020

The circular economy has been a buzz word in recent years, with reference
to it from the United Nations to the World Economic Forum. But what does
transitioning from a linear take-make-waste economy to a circular one
really entail? And what are the tools and missing links that can enable
this transition to happen?

Join GreenHomeNYC online at our Monthly Forum on the Circular Economy,
featuring professionals who are passionate about connecting the dots for
this systems design ideology that could be the way forward towards a more
regenerative, resilient world.

Click the link below for more information on our speaker lineup and to
register.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/monthly-forum-circular-economy-tickets-122778099601