[SPN-Discussion] NEXT WEEK - 10th Annual Green Sports Alliance Summit - Virtual October 13-14

Kristin Hanczor kristin at greensportsalliance.org
Wed Oct 7 07:30:49 PDT 2020

The 10th annual Green Sports Alliance Summit
<https://greensportsalliance.org/summit/>, is taking place virtually NEXT
WEEK on October 13th and 14th.

The 2020 GSA Virtual Summit will bring together global leaders in both
sports and sustainability to facilitate crucial conversations on how to
best leverage the power of sports to address the most pressing
environmental and social issues we will face over the next decade and
beyond.

   - Click here for more information and to register for the 2020 Virtual
   Summit
   <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-green-sports-alliance-virtual-summit-tickets-64199893610>

   - Click here to see the full Summit agenda
   <https://greensportsalliance.org/summit/summit-program/> to see the
   fantastic lineup of speakers we have this year.

   - *PLEASE NOTE: Everyone who registers for the 2020 Virtual Summit will
   be given access to the content for 2 weeks following the event, so you
   can watch any sessions you may miss due to scheduling conflicts or time
   differences.*

We also have discounted tickets available for universities, nonprofits,
students, and anyone who is financially unable to pay the registration fee
given this challenging time.

Please contact me at kristin at greensportsalliance.org with any questions.

We hope you can join us next week!

[image: image.png]

*Kristin Hanczor*
*Senior Partnership Manager* | *Green Sports Alliance*
kristin at greensportsalliance.org
greensportsalliance.org <http://www.greensportsalliance.org/> |
@sportsalliance <https://twitter.com/#!/sportsalliance>
*Subscribe to the GSA newsletter here