[SPN-Discussion] Final chance to apply -> Pipeline Angels announces virtual sessions this fall

Natalia Oberti Noguera natalia.oberti_noguera at aya.yale.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:45:45 PDT 2020

Hi SPN community,

Sharing a message from the Pipeline Angels team.

Best,
Natalia

****

Join us in changing the face of angel investing *virtually* this fall!

Here's the link <http://eepurl.com/hdoNuT> to the 2020 Fall Pipeline Angels
call for applications (we're also including the announcement right below
our signature).

Interested in participating, however, not an accredited investor (yet)? We
invite you to apply to our VC-in-Residence program. Email us to receive a
link to the application: info at pipelineangels.com

Best,
Pipeline Angels Team

<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=a39ff3db6e&e=3681575de9>

Open email in your browser
<https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=0c994e2113&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=c1a8653391&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=de8978e072&e=3681575de9>

The graphic at the top of the page is a blue rectangle that lines up with
the image below. It holds two sentences, both written in a white, straight,
all-caps font type. The first line, in bold, reads: Join a network of new
and (ampersand) seasoned angel investors! The second line reads: Pipeline
Angels announces 2020 fall virtual angel investing sessions[.] The image
below shows a graphic with three black and white photo panels of Pipeline
Angels members Ellie Wu, Nicole Cuellar-Lopez, and Noelle Hutchins. In the
first photo, Ellie smiles [with teeth] at the camera with a short,
side-parted, a-line bob, small studded earrings, a classic white blazer
open over a plain white fitted dress, and a short statement necklace with
large stones, as she stands in front of a stucco wall with a barred window
to our right of her. In the second photo, Nicole smiles [with teeth and
dark lipstick] at the camera with a short loose, curly afro, a grey
headband with a white rim outside of it, contrasting her dark hair, and a
slightly open black hoodie, showing her white t-shirt. Her background is a
blank grey-tone wall. In the final photo, Noelle smiles [with teeth and
dark lipstick] at the camera with shoulder-length, side-parted,
straightened hair, small studded earrings, and a pleated short-sleeve shirt
in front of a hazy background of greenery. At the bottom left of each of
the photos, the members' names are written left-aligned, in medium-sized,
light blue, lowercase letters with their first names on top and last names
on the bottom. In between each of the photos is a skinny, white line
separating the panels.
TESTIMONIALS
Pipeline Angels is more than just an angel investing network for femmes and
women of color. It’s an opportunity for successful women and femmes to put
their money where their hearts lie, supporting the next generation of
innovation and technology within their own communities, while also building
their own wealth and stretching their personal character. The workshops,
information, and resources that you will receive from becoming a member is
unprecedented; I am forever grateful.

*Noelle Hutchins, PhD Member, Pipeline Angels Scientific Consultant,
American Heart Association *

*I imagined I would join Pipeline Angels and get access to all of this
amazing dealflow from diverse entrepreneurs and get introduced to a network
of inspiring women and femme investors, and all of that happened. What I
didn't anticipate was how good it would feel to plug into this community of
people who know we can do something now to change the status quo. Like the
mission states, we're changing the face of angel investing--powerfully and
together.*

*Nicole Cuellar-Lopez Member, Pipeline Angels Senior Manager, Diversity
& Inclusion; Peloton*

Pipeline Angels connected my passion for meaningful change to purposeful
action and a network of other women and non-binary femmes with a shared
vision. Part of the curriculum is also to foster a deeper understanding of
the challenges faced by marginalized and underrepresented people with the
hopes to create stronger advocates across the investment community. Taking
your first steps into this world can be intimidating. The guidance,
support, and network of the Pipeline Angels community helped our group
navigate these waters.

*Ellie Wu*
*Member, Pipeline Angels*
*Senior Director, Customer Experience Transformation; SAP Concur*
Join Noelle, Nicole, and Ellie in changing the face of angel investing!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=78ab2eedd3&e=3681575de9>
ABOUT
Since Pipeline Angels launched in April 2011, close to 400 members have
graduated from our angel investing program and have invested more than
US$6M in 80+ companies via our pitch summit process. Members serve as the
friends and family round for entrepreneurs who may not already have support
at that critical stage.

For most applicants, this is their first angel investment. They're
attracted by our program's three components (education, mentoring,
practice) and benefit from the diversity of each cohort. Applicants are
intergenerational and come from a variety of professional backgrounds.

*Pipeline Angels has a rolling application process. Priority will be given
to candidates who fill out our short online application
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=73fe2aee74&e=3681575de9>
before Monday, September 21, 2020.*
CRITERIA
Interested in applying? Make sure you meet the following criteria:

   - Woman or femme (we encourage anyone who identifies with womanhood–cis,
   trans, non-binary–to apply)
   - Meeting one of the accredited investor definitions (i.e., US$200K in
   income or US$300K joint income with spouse for the past two years, or US$1M
   net worth)
   - Interest in group learning model
   - Passion for social entrepreneurship

Meet the criteria? Click here for next steps.
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=042575919b&e=3681575de9>
DATES
Key fall 2020 program dates include virtual sessions (Friday, October 16;
Saturday, October 17; Sunday, October 18), a city-specific or virtual pitch
summit
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=81b0fdcea7&e=3681575de9>
(November),
as well as local entrepreneur interviews and graduation (December/January).

Email us your location to receive a program agenda: info at pipelineangels.com
<info at pipelineangels.com?subject=Adding%20my%20city%20to%202019%20spring%20schedule>
Apply today!
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=0d4f6c5631&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=95e31308b0&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=18694d8a70&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=4e21a9923a&e=3681575de9>
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=7d6fcc424f&e=3681575de9>
Tweet
<https://pipelineangels.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=999289edf1&e=3681575de9>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=0c994e2113&e=3681575de9>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=4381ef8acab00d82fae50df60&id=0c994e2113&e=3681575de9>
*Copyright © 2020 Pipeline Angels, All rights reserved.*
Thanks for expressing interest in Pipeline Angels!

*CONTACT*
info at pipelineangels.com <info at pipelinefellowship.com>
Pipeline Angels
1321 Upland Drive