[SPN-Discussion] Climate Week Event: #MakeClimateAClass, Thursday at 7 PM

Eban Goodstein ebangood at bard.edu
Tue Sep 20 08:07:02 PDT 2022

*Join #MakeClimateAClass:* Teachers, Students and Climate Justice, a
virtual session.

Thursday, September 22 19 at 7 PM during NYC and HV Climate Week.

Register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebKpfmKd44hFJ34QeMSky927WezNmUfOwRHE2J4ZyG5DJKEg/viewform>
.

Link for the webinar is here.
<https://bard.zoom.us/j/84192469146?pwd=YmVINitBTmlhcHhZdkgxVzQ2NDkzQT09>

We need to talk about climate change in our classrooms. K-12 Schools and
Colleges have lots of climate-concerned educators and students-- but not so
much discussion of climate-solutions and climate justice. Help Change That!
This session will focus on creative ways to #MakeClimateAClass in every
subject-- from art to history to music to psychology to biology. This one
hour session is for teachers, and also for students-- we'll give students
easy ways to get their teachers to #MakeClimateAClass.

Led by Dr. Eban Goodstein, Director of the Bard Graduate Programs in
Sustainability at Bard College in New York.

--

Dr. Eban Goodstein (he/his)

Director

Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability <http://gps.bard.edu>