[SPN-Discussion] Wall Street Green Summit XV Next Monday in NYC

Peter Fusaro peterfusaro at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:21:16 PST 2016

Monday, March 14, 2016,
15th Annual
Wall Street Green Summit
Columbia Club, New York City

The 15th Annual Wall Street Green Summit Focus:
Market Acceleration of Sustainable Finance in 2016

Sustainability is a simple concept. Protect air, water, food and energy resources i.e. so-called resource efficiency. Environmental finance is the capitalistic method to achieve that goal. The Wall Street Green Summit VI, the granddaddy of green finance conferences, delivers the latest thought provoking and practical actions to achieve sustainability through finance. Our event is chock full of the up-to-date and innovative information on sustainable finance you have come to expect here and no place else.
At our Summit you will engage in one-on-one networking opportunities in the growing environmental financial markets.   Our superb program of speakers and experts presents the challenges and the opportunities of the moment in renewable energy project finance, impact investing, green building design, green transportation, sustainability, the Smart Grid, emissions mitigation, green investment funds, clearly and in depth.  This is why we are known as the ”One-Stop-Shop” for the latest and most comprehensive green finance information.

Sustainable financial market developments are being manifested with unprecedented strength at State and Municipal levels for 2016 due to the lack of federal action.  At our Summit, you will learn from fund managers, corporates, green banks and many other sustainable financial leaders with tips on how to invest, trade and profit from these new market opportunities.  You will network with both presenters and attendees.

More information on our comprehensive program can be found at our conference website at www.wsgts.com <http://www.wsgts.com/>

This Year’s Wall Street Green Summit XV Brings You:

  •	•	Latest Developments in Renewable Energy Project Finance
  •	•	What’s New in Impact Investing & Why It is Now Scaling
  •	• Greening Existing Buildings
  •	•	How Carbon Reductions and Cleantech Work Together
  •	•	Solar Renewable Energy Markets Ramp Up
  •	•	The Smart Grid Takes Shape
  •	•	New Green Fund Strategies & Investment Opportunities
Further information about our unique event is found at our website (www.wsgts.com) <http://www.wsgts.com/>. Please contact Carmen Cook, VP for Marketing, Global Change Associates at +1-212-222-3775 or carmen at global-change.com <mailto:carmen at global-change.com>